Everyone has their everyday babywearing vices or regular mom style. These are a few of my favorite things and must haves.
Featured ObiMama WCMT: Kokoro Textiles' Falko Dreamer
1. H & M white top. H & M has adorable clothing at affordable prices. Trendy and comfortable.
2. Hair bands. These hair ties LIVE on my wrists. They're soft and come in many colors, ready for a quick up do to keep hair away from baby claws.
3. Ray Ban. Trendy frames and a well known brand. My go to sunglasses for years.
4. Lularoe leggings. These leggings are butter soft! They're fun to collect, just like high end wraps and carriers, with trendy prints to boot.
5. Silver Seedling. Hate your baby T-Rexing your skin and hair? This is the solution! Babies love shiny things 😉. Sturdy and stylish.
6. Jeffree Star lippie. My holy grail of lipsticks. Lasts through food, drinks and baby smacks to the face. One application can make you look like you might have actually tried to put yourself together for the day. Got it on your carrier? No big deal! Buncha Farmers stain stick can get it right out. Vegan and cruelty free.
7. Sailor Moon selfie stick. Got baby arms? Get a selfie stick! Perfect for documenting that new finish and folds up small enough to fit in the diaper bag.
8. Vans. Fun prints and comfortable for days. My go to tennis shoes for everyday.
9. Jujube BFF. These diaper bags can hold all your secrets. There are pockets for everything and perfect for babywearing with their handy backpack straps.