Walking in a Winter WovenWings this holiday season,
featuring Woven Wing's Doodle.
1. House of Fraser velvet blazer. Velvet is back in style full force! This jacket is perfect for holiday parties all the way through the new year.
2. Taolei velvet choker. Embrace the 90s reboot with this adorable velvet choker.
3. Topshop earmuffs. Fluffy and faux fur to keep your ears warm!
4. L'Occitane shea butter hand cream. This is a must have for winter months to help prevent rough, cracked skin.
5. Marc Jacobs coconut face primer. Winter wind can do a number on your skin. This primer has coconut oil and helps skin stay hydrated and smooth all day.
6. Hollister boyfriend jeans. I've always been a fan of boyfriend jeans, and Hollister nails it for me every time.
7. Mukluk boots. The perfect fuzzy companion to warm your feet.