It's Fall y'all . Changing things up a little bit this month to show off some dad style.
Featuring: Artipoppe Vishnu
1. Hollister Patterned Flannel. My husband is a flannel man through and through. 70 degrees = busting out the plaid.
2. Hollister Skinny Corduroy Pants. The perfect khaki? Yes please!
3. Vans Winston Skate Shoes. Vans are the shoes of choice around here. They're not all plain tennis shoes, some are quite dapper.
4. April Plus Autumn Baby Booties. What better way to protect your squishes little feet that these adorable handmade booties?!
5. Black Vintage Cologne. Woodsy, citrus, and floral. This scent just screams fall.
6. NewChic Thermal Scarf. Keep dad's neck warm with this cashmere scarf...then steal it because-cashmere.
7. Vans Latona Beanie. Beanies are totally adorable for the whole family, especially squishy little baby heads.
8. Little Unicorn Marindale Diaper Backpack. As much as I love my Toki Doki bag full of unicorn magic...my husband does not. This diaper bag has just the right masculine touch.
9. Rayban Folding Clubmaster Sunnies. Forever and always my favorite. Can't go wrong with Ray Bans.
10. NewChic Silicone Ring. Dad works with his hands and metal rings are a no go? This silicone ring keeps him out of harms way AND doesn't snag wraps .