This month I'm featuring an Obimama from the new linen line.
Meet "Morticia" and all the things I love to pair with her.
1. This dress channels my inner Wednesday Addams. Peter Pan collars have to be one of the most adorable fashion dos.
2. Halloween Jamberry. Painting your nails is pretty much on the impossible side. As soon as I finish one nail, my toilets could be overflowing and one of my kids need to be picked up, smearing nail paint everywhere I go. Jams are the answer! No smearing and long lasting with adorable patterns.
3. Sterling silver poison ring. I began collecting these rings years ago after finding one in my grandmothers jewelry box. They became popular in Europe during the sixteenth century. The poison ring was used to slip poison to enemy's. Rings like this have been used throughout history to carry perfume, locks of hair, devotional relics, messages and other keepsakes.
4. Metal cat-eared sunglasses. Simple and chic these shades exude kitty fierceness.
5. Rose petal oil. On most days this is my replacement for perfume. I run it through my wet hair and apply as a normal perfume. It lasts the entire day and is completely intoxicating.
6. Milesline platform shoes. Add a few inches and look totally innocent in these Mary Jane platforms.
7. Kat Von D lipstick. I rave about Kat Von D liquid lipstick all the time because it simply is amazing. 100% cruelty free and vegan!
8. Pure Body Dead Sea mud mask. This is one of my weekly masks that I LOVE and is featured on Amazons best sellers list. Noted for its high concentration of sodium and magnesium, mud from the Dead Sea is highly effective against blackheads and other blemishes. It draws out oils and toxins, cleans pores, and leaves your face feeling exfoliated, nourished and clean.